Friday, June 18, 2010

karate kid.


KARATE KID!

So I caught this movie yesterday with my family. It was awesome, seriously good! I would give it a 4.5/5! Ahhh Jaden Smith is so cute and funny! Everyone in the cinema was always laughing when Jaden did something funny or cute. Including my mum, she was always laughing! Overall, this movie is worth watching and your 8 bucks.

You guys know that that was Karate Kid in 1984? The first version of Karate Kid before the modern one. Alright, so yesterday my mum was telling us, how much she love the movie, the older Karate Kid. She was a huge fan of the male lead, the guy in blue, Ralph Macchio. She wrote a letter to him, seriously not kidding, to his fanclub. And Ralph Macchio sent back a letter for my mum, with his signature and a note "All The Best!". So she was telling me, why not I write a letter or send an email to Zac Efron, since I have been crazy about him for years. Hey, I thought why not? I might give it a try. Hehe.

Yesterday, after Karate Kid, we went bowling! My first game was way better than my second game. Haha. I enjoyed myself very much. I love family outings! <3

Here's a shoutout to my only sister!

HAPPY SISTER'S DAY!

(Its something we celebrate every 18th June)

I have tuition later, so I can't go out with my sister. Awwh that sucks!

Boohoo. :(

No comments: