Thursday, April 29, 2010

FARHAN SHAH RT MY TWEET!

(Focus on the words that has an arrow showing to it!)

(Click to enlarge)

On Monday, I was so happy, no overjoyed. Someone made my day. The person is none other than, the amazing Farhan Shah! He retweet my tweet on Twitter. I swear I'm so freaking happy. Well, you might think, "So what, its just Farhan Shah, not some Hollywood celeb" but hell no for me, I'm been a big fan of Farhan since Idols. I've been supporting him all the way, although he was already out of Idols, I never fail to give my support. Hah, thanks Farhan! You made my day. You're awesome! I love the his voice! :)

ALRIGHT, TMR! OUR NIGHTMARE BEGINS!

THE MID YEAR EXAMS ARE HERE!
English Paper 1 and Social Studies tmr. I want to do well so badly.
Good luck to everyone! :)

LAST MINUTE REVISION TONIGHT, EV PEOPLE! HEH.


BYE.

No comments: