Thursday, February 18, 2010

hey there love.


Hi. I'm updating on Thursday, which is a school day. Heh. I suddenly felt like updating, so yeah.
Alright, this week have been so gooood. 2 days of school only! Weee, less stress. Tmr, my school is having Cross Country @ Bedok Rsvr Park. Whoa, I swear, I'm not really the active & sporty type although I used to be in Netball for many years. Haha. I just have no energy & mood to run tmr. I totally prefer Games Day then Cross Country. Oh, how I wished I could just produce an MC very easily. But no, my mum won't allowed it. She always encourage me to go attend school events. She used to be a Cross Country champion in her school years back. Haiz. Looks like complaining is no use. I have no other choice, but to just attend EV Cross Country this year. Awwh, that sucks. :(

And oh yes, today, there were visitors from Anning School in China today in school. There was this cute China boy. Hah, his hair is hot, the fringe, OMG. Hah.

Btw, you know, I've been thinking of creating a tumblr. It looks nice & now alot of people are using it. Hmm, should I?

Okay, next up. Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief, I catch this movie last Tuesday with my dearest family. OMG, this movie is freaking awesome! I seriously love this movie. I give 4 out of 5 stars for this movie. And Logan Lerman kinda look like Zac Efron. Even my parents say so. Haha. Logan, so cute male lead & hero! :)

Last Monday, during the CNY break, I went to Jurong Bird Park, the Hollywood Dinos with my family & relatives. We then went to Singapore Science Centre & went to Body Worlds. Then, we went to West Coast. It was sure an enjoyable CNY break for me. :D

Haiz, wish me luck for Cross Country tmr.
Till then, xoxo.

No comments: