Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back from Sec 3 camp.

I'M BACK FROM CAMP!

I enjoyed camp very very much. I enjoyed everything although it was quite tiring. My instructors were awesome, Instuctors Khalis, Mas & Nurul. Instructor Khalis just love to disturb Adilah that made her cried twice. But of course, he was just joking. Campfire was the best of all to me. I was really crazy out there performing. Usually I'm the shy one but I was like a real freako out there. I think my class performance was one of the best one. It was short & sweet. I was quite mad at this certain class ah, they were suddenly booing & said vulgar at us at one time during dinner but I swear my class didn't do anything to their class. No life or what seh?! But like our instructors say, we are mature unlike them so they are not to pick up a fight. Baik 308! I enjoyed everything. Thank you, friends, classmates, instructors. (L)

This is specially for my dearest Kening girl.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, ADILAH!

Love ya, sister!

Bye all.

No comments: